Trudeau….An inviting Culture
At Trudeau, we believe in authenticity, communication and team spirit.
We are looking for inspired and inspiring people, who are just as passionate as we are about gastronomy and good taste. If this is your cup of tea, we would love to meet you!
Ready to inspire us?
- Strong creative intelligence and drawing skills
- Ability to analyze a problem, structure a concept and concretize an idea
- Ability to visualize three-dimensional shapes
- Manual dexterity and good understanding / interest in the mechanical aspect of design
- Good commercial sense
Refreshing opportunities awaits you at Trudeau, if you have good organizational skills, meticulousness and rigor, if you like to simultaneously juggle multiple folders, if autonomy, collaboration and good judgement are part of your qualities and if you have dynamism, energy and determination.
- A dynamic work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Outstanding teams
- Social activities
- Stimulating challenges
- Good benefit and recognition programs
- An international brand image
Research and analysis
- Perform various research and analysis that guide the creation of new products and the improvement of existing products.
- Test the functionality of existing and in development products.
Creation or improvement of products
- Actively participate in meetings and brainstorm sessions with the Marketing and / or Product Development team
- To improve existing products (functionality, trend, manufacturing cost, etc.) or to create new products, carry out creative researches to produce a series of ideas, in which direction will be identified;
- Create elaborate and detailed product sketches, based on functional and technical choices
- Bring to realization by using different materials, three-dimensional models from sketches made during the creation process in order to verify the accuracy of ideas, validate form, function and ergonomic adaptation
- Modelize and realize technical drawings in 2D and 3D
- Write the estimate (production guide) that will be used by the manufacturer during production
- Participate in cost estimation, researching for subcontractors and suppliers
- Create a functional model or a prototype for product testing or coordinate its creation with the supplier; make the necessary corrections if need be
- Initiate project follow up with the internal team and with the factories in China
- Following factory manufacturing, meticulously evaluate samples received to determine if improvements are required prior to production. Write a quality control report which targets the elements to be corrected, to the factory
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in industrial design
- 5 years of relevant experience and presentation of a work portfolio
- Experience with CAD Systems 3D software - SolidWorks
- Experience with 2D software such as Illustrator and / or Photoshop
- Good knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Has a keen interest for Kitchenware