At Trudeau, there is one essential ingredient to our success: teamwork. Our culture is inclusive and supportive with an emphasis on creativity and fun. We’ve set up a welcome committee to make sure our new employees feel confident and comfortable from day one. Our leadership team is caring and responsive, and we make a point of keeping lines of communication open with everyone.
WORKING AT TRUDEAU MEANS
- The option to work from home or in the office, with easy access to your colleagues no matter where you are.
- The opportunity to grow in a collaborative and challenging work environment with a culture that fosters a community mindset and employee engagement.
- Paid days off in addition to your vacation.
- 5 paid personal days to be used as you see fit, whether for illness, family obligations, or personal reasons.
- 6 paid days off over the end-of-year holidays for celebrating, cooking, or simply taking time to rest.
- 1 paid day off on your birthday to pamper yourself, do something special, or sleep late.
- Comprehensive group insurance including life, disability, drug, and dental coverage.
- Quick and easy access to a physician online, free of charge.
- An employee assistance program, because we care about wellness and mental health.
- A group RRSP with employer contributions to start planning for your future.
- A reimbursement of up to $150 for fitness expenses, because your health is a priority.
- Being part of a team that will welcome you on board with one-on-one meetings and get you involved in social activities like fitness challenges and recipe exchanges.
- Access to further training to help you grow and advance in your career.
- Working for the number one company in Canada in many categories of kitchen products. WOW!
- Generous discounts on Trudeau products so you can share in our passion for cooking!
Don’t see a job that pleases your palate?
Career opportunities at Trudeau are always coming up, and we’re constantly on the lookout for great people to join our team! So send us your resume at [email protected]!
QUALITY CONTROL COORDINATOR (MATERNITY LEAVE REPLACEMENT)
The incumbent is responsible for coordinating and/or executing activities related to the quality control process. This position is a one year temporary contract for maternity leave replacement.
- Review inspection reports and release compliant orders.
- Collaborate on document updates (inspection forms and protocols, specification sheets, etc.) and ensure distribution to employees and suppliers.
- Request quotations and coordinate product laboratory tests.
- Manage the quality control program specific to certain product categories.
- Generate reports to identify incoming products for sampling in collaboration with development and warehouse teams.
- Inspect products to validate that they meet required specifications or coordinate inspection teams.
- Participate in the analysis of internal and external customer non-conformities in collaboration with the development and customer service teams.
- Submit corrective action requests to suppliers, collaborate in their implementation and list action plans.
- Coordinate third-party inspections overseas and accompany inspectors on local inspections as required.
- Validate, process and list invoices for inspections, tests and audits.
- Support the Quality Manager in improvement projects.
- Request specification updates in the SAP system and product data sheets.
- List forms, test, inspection and audit reports.
- Manage quality and compliance documentation.
- You are rigorous, organized and methodical.
- You are autonomous and have good judgment.
- You have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- You have excellent communication skills, are a team player and enjoy working collaboratively.
- You have a good ability to manage time, priorities and juggle several files simultaneously.
- You are a quick learner, which is a great motivator.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- College degree diploma.
- 1 to 3 years experience in quality control.
- Mastery of Excel and good knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite.
- Knowledge of supply chain processes.
- Knowledge of SAP system (an asset).
- Bilingualism (French and English), oral and written.