Last update: March 6th 2018
Ready to inspire us?
You are bilingual, dynamic, motivated, have a desire to surpass yourself and you are recognized for your excellent writing skills? You are a team worker, able to manage your priorities, well organized and proactive? You have strong customer service, sales and interpersonal skills plus a great ability to create and maintain business relationships? A refreshing opportunity awaits you at Trudeau !
- Assure the handling of major accounts receivable under his responsibility;
- Ensure the understanding of the needs of major clients in collaboration with the major account managers;
- Process orders from major customers by ensuring inventory and shipment tracking;
- Follow up with the major account manager on promotions in the current month. Order in process, forecast report;
- Collaborate closely with the distribution center team for goods receipt and shipment logistics as well as delivery standards and logistics compliance;
- Ensure the required follow-ups so that orders are processed on time, on schedule;
- Provide confirmations to customers for their orders with accurate information;
- Target gaps in promotions;
- Deal with complaints by putting in place corrective measures;
- Manage the penalties generated by non-compliance with the requirements of major customers;
- Issue credit notes and make returns;
- Complete the product creation forms for those added to the master account reference lists;
- Apply the Returns and Replacements Policy to honor the warranty of our products;
- Actively collaborate on various projects and tasks related to the improvement of the department.
- • College level degree (or equivalent)
- • Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, acquired at a retailer/major chains/distributor and/or in customer service
- • Perfectly bilingual (French and English), both spoken and written
- • Good knowledge of Windows environment and Word and Excel programs
- • Experience with SAP sales and distribution processes (an asset)
- • Experience with EDI order management (an asset)