- You are meticulous, organized, and methodical.
- You are autonomous and have good judgment.
- You are a good communicator, have great team spirit and love to collaborate.
- You have a good ability to manage time and priorities and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You are a fast learner and find this motivating.
- You like to help others and meet the needs of your colleagues.
The Product Development Assistant provides administrative support to all team members and is responsible for several tasks related to different projects.
- Maintain product data sheets.
- Validate data related to products (price lists, catalogs, etc.)
- Manage the reception, identification and shipments of samples.
- Make photo requests for new products.
- Validate that all product photos are up to date.
- Test new products internally.
- Ensure the updating of documents (Power Point, portfolio, etc.).
- Translate certain documents.
- Regroup documents from different team members.
- Coordinate tasks related to Trudeau's presence at fairs and trade shows.
- Monitor budgets.
- Manage the showroom and the Atelier.
- Maintain an organized, pleasant and functional workspace for the whole team.
- Generate various reports from SAP.
- College diploma.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of Excel and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of an ERP, SAP system (an asset).
- Bilingualism (French and English), spoken and written.